Welcome to ” The K9 Centre” we are a family based business that has been operating for over 30 years within the dog industry. Our background in the dog industry is extensive covering both pet dog training and specialist working dog training services, formalising our training as a Police Dog Handler in the Australian Air Force.
Our aim is to provide a quality service to our clients where we enhance the relationship between dog and owner / handler with our range of K9 Calm Pressure techniques. The best relationships are formed by having love and respect and our goal is to teach you the owner how to achieve a worthy and credible, long lasting and enjoyable relationship with your dog whether it is a families pet dog or a high level protection dog.
We have hand selected a team of certified dog trainers that are continually developing their knowledge and skills to be able to offer you and your dog the best possible service for your individual needs. This allows our business to continually train dedicated people who love what they are doing and who offer you our programs with guaranteed results. This means that not only do you get the best from our business, but means that we are a trusted Australian Company.
On this dog training site we hope to provide a brief overview of our products and services available. This site was implemented for the ease of information for all dog related training scenarios from puppies to working dogs.
The K9 Centre Australia is a division of Australian Canine Group Pty Ltd, which has been meeting the dog training needs of Australians. The K9 Centre AUS who is a sister company, has serviced the dog industry as an international and national supplier and distributor of quality trained and green dogs and training solutions for all specialist dog training situations for close to 30 years. The K9 Centre as a whole is committed to maintaining a leadership position in all dog training related programs both locally and globally. At the K9 Centre we are constantly learning and updating our methods as we feel this is an integral part of maintaining the highest standards possible.
All of our trainers are certified and are Nationally Recognised and have completed many courses in their careers which find them competent to conduct courses nationally and internationally in their chosen field. As a result all franchisees will benefit from their experience. We also have suitably qualified instructors and consultants that can meet any requirement in the training of detection and protection dogs, handlers and teams. If you are an individual, private company or a international corporation or government agency and your operations demand a secure work environment we can provide the right combination of patrol and/or detection dogs to give you that piece of mind
Our Philosophy and Objectives
- To provide quality dog training services and dogs to members of the public and professional organisations on a national and International basis.
- To establish a Code of Conduct of the highest level for all persons connected with The K9 Centre
- To raise the standard of training and management of dog trainers, and bring Australia’s training certification standards up with the rest of the world.
- To promote public awareness in K9 management and make the owner more responsible.
- To give support to legislation for the licensing and certification of Trainers .
- Our aim is to develop the our dog training business at a world class level at the same time making our services available to all whether at a private or corporate level.