Please do NOT attend training if you:
- are unwell, ( we will always reschedule your lesson)
- have been in contact with a confirmed case,
- have had a COVID test in the past 14 days or
- traveled through a declared “hot spot” in the past 14 days.
If any of the above apply to you, DO NOT attend training. Please call or email us to make alternate arrangements.
While training with us:
- Please maintain 1.5 m distance at ALL times
- Any group sessions will consist of a maximum of 20 people including your trainer.
- Please ask us for hand sanitiser to sanitise your hands. We encourage everyone to bring their own hand sanitiser but we do have it on hand.
- Please consider cash less payment (although we do accept cash)– we have for your convenience an online booking system and payments can be in the form of Eftpos, Credit Card, Afterpay, Openpay or Laybuy. We can also take payment at the time of your lesson with our Contact less EFT System.
- If you have any questions at all in these times please call us on 1300 225 559 or email us
- Please note: that our Covid-19 guidelines will adhere to Queensland GOV policies and this page will be updated then. 08/08/2020