Qualified, Professional Puppy Training.
No Hype, No Gimmicks, with honest results and outcomes
Puppy Training with K9 PuppySmart
Our uniquely designed K9 Puppy Smart training program is a series of in home puppy lessons conducted by trained and qualified trainers.
These are suitable for Puppies from 8 weeks of age. During this early stage of puppy development it is important to mix well balanced play and guidelines to set your puppy off for the best start in life.
Call or email us to book an appointment.
Brisbane ALL Areas
If you are looking for puppy training,
- Training conducted in the comfort of your own home
- Training is lifestyle focused while covering the foundational exercises.
- Training develops the pup relevant to its breed and intended working or pet only role.
- Training with a quick, calm effective method, no stress and no yelling.
- Training by experienced certified trainers
- Free telephone advice
- Puppy management, feeding, first exercises and crate training
- Developing a social pup. You learn how to take your pup out into the big wide world.
- Everything you need to know when you bring your new puppy home
– The best time to start training your new pup is as soon as they come home! – Your puppy needs to have been vet checked, had their first vaccination and be micro-chipped before leaving the breeder, by law in Australia.
Because your puppy is NOT FULLY VACCINATED, our puppy lessons in home are the safest way to ensure that all veterinary guidelines are carried out.
We are committed to ensuring both you and your pup start off on the right paw and have an enjoyable life together.
All of our dog trainers are experienced. Initially trained then mentored by Martin Dominick who has 33+ years of dog and puppy training and development. Martin has an enviable level of experience in both the military and civilian working dog sector.
For further information about us or our canine training programs please Call 1300 225 559
WHY K9 PuppySmart?
When it comes to training, the early months of your puppy’s life are very important. They will learn vital skills pre 20 weeks and these early life lessons influence how your puppy communicates, learns and ultimately develops into an adult dog. Our K9 PuppySmart trainers experienced trainers, fully trained in the K9 Smart methodology. A training method developed by Head Trainer Martin Dominick.
Involvement for the whole family.
A puppy is a part of your family so we encourage the whole family to be present at the lessons. We teach you about basic dog psychology, health, well being and ongoing mangement and maintenance. We ensure we cover the safety aspect of dog ownership and get you on your way with our top 10 tips for puppy ownership through our K9 Smart Start Right Program. The tools you will need to Start Right.
Puppy Training you can trust, with no stress!
The K9 PuppySmart program is an interactive pup training course allowing you, your family and your puppy to train in a safe, calm and positive environment, YOUR HOME.
Puppy training includes:
- Calming and handling techniques
- Loose Lead Walking
- Crate Training advice
These training techniques will help curb common ‘unwanted’ puppy behaviours such as:
- Toilet training
- Separation behaviours
What is the best age to start your PuppySmart Program?
It is best to arrange an appointment with us as close to your “bring home day” of your new puppy. K9 PuppySmart is relevant for pups up to 20 weeks of age.
How many lessons do I need with my puppy?
Our K9 PuppySmart programs consist of in home visits with intervals that suit your lifestyle and your puppy. Each program content is considered at initial consultation.
Is your dog older than 20 weeks?
Our trainers can offer ongoing courses if you choose a working path for your canine, or simply come across new behavioural problems as your pup gets older, please make an inquiry and we can advise you of what’s available for older dogs.