Dog Training Sunshine Coast QLD
Sunshine Coast’s Behaviour Problem Specialist Dog Trainer that comes to You
Qualified Professional Dog Training, No Gimmicks, Guaranteed Solutions
In Home Puppy Training
In Home Dog Training.
We do the training for You.
If you are looking for dog training that is:
- Dog Training without pain inflicted on your pet. (no pinch, prong, choke, or shock collars).
- Dog Training without food so your pet is not food motivated.
- Dog Training that is kind and humane, positive and leadership based.
- Dog Training with a quick, calm effective method, no stress and no yelling.
- Free telephone and email advice once you have completed your lessons.
The K9 Centre is a family owned and operated Dog training Company with over 33 years experience in the Dog Training Industry.
All of our dog trainers are experienced and are trained and guided by Martin Dominick who has 33+ years of dog training experience in both the Military with working dogs and the Civilian Dog Training field with Obedience and Behavioural Dog Training if you have a question about dog training don’t hesitate to ask …. it may not be as bad as you think.
For further information about our dog training or private in home dog training call us on 1300 225 559 1300 Call K9
The K9 Smart Dog Training Programs
Our range of dog training packages has something to suit all breeds, all needs and all situations.
The K9 Centre offers in-home tailored dog training programs for you and your dog.
Having a new puppy is a very exciting time for any family. Once your puppy comes home it can also be an overwhelming and even stressful time for you and your puppy. It’s a big change for you and your puppy – you have owned a dog before and they were the perfect pet.… But you are asking yourself what do I do? We will teach you, through our unique puppy training program, K9 PuppySmart™, the correct procedures in the handling, training, rearing and socialisation of young puppies from 8 weeks of age. Obviously, we will help you if your puppy is younger, but we recommend a puppy stay with its mother until at least 8 weeks.
- Introducing your new puppy into your home and family (with other dog or/and kids)
- Puppy Management – Toilet Training – Feeding – Sleeping
- Puppy Socialisation in the home and outside
- Puppy Manners – we all know puppies bite, jump, chew and generally make a mess
Private In Home Dog Training, our K9 HomeSmart is a great alternative for those who:
- You have a dog and you are not confident to control your dog in a public/group situation.
- You need to address issues that are home specific such as toilet training, management, separation issues.
- Your dog is dog or human aggressive.
- Your dog has an injury and needs guidance to assist its recovery at home.
- And you want one on one dog training approach.
In Home Dog Training Lessons
We will call you have a chat about your situation with your dog and don’t worry we have heard and seen it all and believe us they are all normal. We will then book your first of four appointments with you and visit you in your home or somewhere that suits your dog training requirements. We will assess your dog and its environment, and tailor a K9 HomeSmart Dog Training Sunshine Coast program specifically designed for you and your dog or dogs. We use training methods that complement the dog’s individual temperament. If you currently us food as a reward with will show you how to transition your training away from food. The training is thorough and takes advantage of different situations and environments that enrich the learning process and build the dog’s all-round stability and proficiency. One of the most important components in any dog training is the use of Canine Psychology. It is extremely important to communicate the correct message to your dog if you require the right response and in turn have your dogs communicate properly with each other, this limits in pack fighting. We build a trust and then develop the dog’s proficiency through exercises that are planned from a confidence base – not a fear base. As a service we also offer specific training programs for your dog that are designed with the dog’s individual temperament and normal environment in mind. I
- Basic to Advanced Obedience
- Behaviour Modification – Correct Toilet training habits -Destructive behaviour
- Aggressive behaviour towards people
- Aggressive behaviour towards other dogs
- Separation Anxiety
- Walking issues – Leading pulling – Jumping
- Socialisation to new people, dogs and places
Benefits of our K9 HomeSmart Program
There are many benefits to private instruction, which include:
- Our K9 HomeSmart Training program is designed to suit your individual needs and is structured around your lifestyle and your home environment with your dog or new puppy.
- Appointments can be made to fit in around your busy schedule.
- Personal one on one dog training with the entire family which can include your children.
- Both you and your dog learn at your own pace and you will see results in your first lesson.
- Ideal for dogs of all ages, all breeds and all needs.
Our Home Smart Dog Training is a positive step and you will see results in your first lesson.
This is a great dog training program for those dog owners going away or those who simply don’t have the time, knowledge or strength both physically or mentally to embark on their dogs new training program. We can start you and your dog onto the correct path. (we do the hard work for you) After your dog spends the time with us training you will be asked to have a one on one hand back lesson (included) and go through all of what you dog has learnt in their time with us. In this private lesson you will see the changes and this time you will find it easier to interact and continue the steps that we teach you. Dog Training for All needs and All breeds of dog. We do all of the hard training for your while your dog boards with us. Have a happy dog trained by the K9 Centre
- Basic and Advanced obedience
- Behaviour modification Advanced obedience
- Aggressive behaviour towards people and / or other dogs
- Pulling on the leash
- Jumping Dog Trainingg Experts in the Sunshine Coast
- Being afraid of new people and strange objects
- Ignoring basic obedience commands
- Destructive habits like chewing and digging
- Suffering from severe separation anxiety
- And just plain old lack of manners! Barking and whining
Dog Training Brisbane – Puppy Training Brisbane Dog Boarding and Training Brisbane – The Best Boarding in Brisbane for all dog training
Dog & Puppy Training for ALL Dogs ALL Breeds ALL Needs
Need a dog training solution? Qualified & Professional Dog Trainers – Training that works!
Dog Trainers in Brisbane Queensland dog training Queensland Brisbane Dog Training Services – Dog Obedience Training – In Home Behavior Dog Training – Family Protection Dog Training – Puppy Training Classes at our Dog Training School
Contact Us for ALL Dog Training Needs and Advice
The K9 Centre Dog Training Sunshine Coast Services the following areas:
Alexandra Headland, Aroona, , Beerburrum, Beerwah, Belli Park, Birtinya, Black Mountain, Bli Bli, Bokarina, Boreen Point, Buddina, Buderim, Burnside, Caloundra, Castaways Beach, Chevallum, Coes Creek, Como, Coolum Beach, Cooran, Cooroibah, Cooroy Mountain, Cooroy, Cootharaba, Crystal Waters, Currimundi, Dicky Beach, Diddillibah, Doonan, Eerwah Vale, Eudlo, Eumundi, Federal, Forest Glen, Glass House Mountains, Glenview, Golden Beach, Highworth, Image Flat, Kiel Mountain, Kin Kin, Kings Beach, Kuluin, Kunda Park, Lake MacDonald, Landsborough, Little Mountain, Maleny, Mapleton, Marcoola, Marcus Beach, Maroochy River, Maroochydore, Meridan Plains, Minyama, Moffat Beach, Mons, Montville, Mooloolaba, Mooloolah, Mount Coolum, Mountain Creek, Mudjimba, Nambour, Ninderry, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, North Arm, North Shore, Pacific Paradise, Palmview, Palmwoods, Parklands, Parrearra, Peachester,Peregian Beach, Peregian Springs, Pinbarren, Point Arkwright, Pomona, Ridgewood, Ringtail Creek, Rosemount, Shelly Beach, Sippy Downs, Sunrise Beach, Sunshine Beach, Tanawha, Tewantin, Tinbeerwah, Twin Waters, Valdora, Verrierdale, Warana, West Woombye, Weyba Downs, Woombye, Wurtulla, Yandina Creek, Yandina and Yaroomba, Queensland
Call: 1300 225 559 and have one of our trainers return your call if we are in a lesson and we will discuss your requirements.