How do I become a dog trainer in Australia?
Becoming a professional dog trainer can be a very confusing path as you can get all types of conflicting advice.
Whether you’re a dog owner who would like to learn the basics about dog behaviour and training, an existing dog trainer looking to add a higher level of dog training to your portfolio, or seeking a career change and would like to become a behavioural dog trainer, we have a training option for you.
You will learn a range of skills including:
- Managing your dog training business for success
- Planning, preparing and delivering dog and puppy training classes, lessons and talks
- Providing advice to people on dog training and dog training products
- Providing behavioural advice and consultations
- Common sense and humane dog training for all situations
- How to implement live in dog training, and genuinely looking after other peoples dogs as your own.
- How to implement and teach personal protection training
Personal requirements of a Dog Trainer
- Calm, confident demeanor with dogs and their owners
- Patience with both the dog and their owners
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Love DOGS and be a great listener
And that is all you need to do and have there is absolutely NOTHING stopping you going out and starting your own dog training business today. No You don’t need to do any courses, You don’t need to be qualified Just advertise get yourself an Eftpos machine and off you go.
If you want an to join the dog world and have your own Dog Training Business call us today for more information.