Welcome to The K9 Centre Dog Training Company.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Australian Canine Group Pty Ltd T/A The K9 Centre AUS’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website residing in Narangba, Queensland Australia. Our company registration number is ABN: 11761539141 Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, client or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by Trademarked or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Please see our Copyright Notice
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We agree to provide our services to you subject to our terms and conditions. You acknowledge and accept that by using our services you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Bookings can be made by:
Phoning 1300 225559 and our Call Centre will have your local trainer return your call and book you in. If you are unable to answer your phone your trainer will leave a message and you are most welcome to call their mobile direct and speak with them when it is convenient. Please understand we are a full time dog training business and we do work from 9am to 5pm. These times may vary after talking to your trainer. If you call and we do not answer we will return your call as soon as possible. Sometimes we are in a lesson and will not answer and we will forward the courtesy to you when we’re in a lesson with you. By emailing your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond accordingly. If you are unsure about the charges for any of our programs please contact us using the above means and we will happily clarify the fees for you.
We will refund any monies paid by you should you elect to cancel a service provided that you give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the commencement of the service. If you fail to give us the required notice, then all monies paid to us will be forfeited. Once a service has started no refunds in part or full will be given.
Payment methods accepted
Payment terms are EFT, Online Direct Debit or Cash. We do have a Credit / Debit Card facility which will be available at your lesson. Full payment is required on or before the commencement of the service.
Public holidays and weekends
Services on public holidays and weekends are dependent on availability.
Vaccinations and Treatments
All dogs must have current vaccinations, flea and worm treatments. If you are doing a boarding and Training Program with us we must have a copy of your current vaccination.
We are not responsible for picking up any excrement left by your dog prior to or at the commencement of our services. If we are training in a public area please make sure you bring with you dog poo bags.
We are not responsible for drying your dog in the event they get wet from training in wet weather. It is advisable to wear suitable clothing closed in shoes as surfaces do get slippery in these conditions as well.
Should you or your dog have any special requirements about which we need to be aware, please let us know.
You agree to release us, our trainers, agents and employees from all liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to your dog while in the care of, or being transported by, or being directly supervised by us, our trainers, agents and employees.
Attending your training session/s
When attending a dog training lesson it is advisable that all members who are responsible for the day to day care of the dog attend. From experience we know that the information we provide to you during the lesson will be more likely to be accepted and practiced, ongoing, in this scenario. So we can further provide advice relevant to your particular training requirement it is advisable to bring your everyday handling equipment that you use to control your dog and/or play with your dog.
Please Note: Equipment in and of itself is not dangerous. The incorrect use of any equipment can cause harm. We believe it is negligent for dog trainers to avoid educating well meaning dog owners on the pros and cons of all available dog training equipment simply because of the personal bias of the trainer. If you own a choke chain, remote training e-collar, pinch or prong collar, Halti, gentle leader, or any other piece of dog training equipment not mentioned, please bring that with you as we will discuss the best type and use for your training situation.
Common sense prevails in all of our training programs. This relates to the clothes you wear, (which should suit vigorous outdoor activity, such as closed in shoes etc ) the control of children that are unable to participate in the training session, not feeding your dog before the lesson due to possible medical complications and the need to contact us if you will not be able to commence the lesson on time.
Your Dog’s Health
If your dog is unwell we will not train it. If we believe that the dog has behavioural issues relating to a medical condition we will cease the training session and recommend seeking veterinary advice prior to you re-commencing the training program with us.
Training Terms and Conditions
As a client of The K9 Centre you understand and agree that in order to achieve ongoing success with any training program delivered by us you must follow the instructions of the trainer and must maintain the training exercises shown to you on a regular basis. This applies to any of our K9 Smart Programs
A party is not liable under these Terms for non-performance caused by events or conditions beyond that party’s control. This provision does not relieve the Client of its obligation to fulfill payment obligations.